MANNOL Coolant G12+ 4212
A carboxylated (organic – OAT Organic Acid Technology) ready-for-use solution, designed for a year-round use in any modern cooling systems for which the use of ethylene-glycol-based antifreeze is recommended. It ensures a reliable protection of any cooling system.
– It ensures a reliable protection of metals and alloys (brass, copper, alloy-treated steel, cast iron, aluminium) from all forms of corrosion, as well as prevents a high-temperature corrosion of aluminium surfaces of modern engines;
– It has an exceptional thermal stability. It protects from deposit formation;
– It has excellent heat conductivity properties and a resistance to foam formation;
– It is neutral to inserts and hoses, compatible with all types of rubber and plastic components of a cooling system;
– It has an excellent resistance to hard water and very low corrosion inhibitor depletion rates;
– The highly effective carboxylated additive package (OAT) ensures an exceptional stability of service qualities of the antifreeze throughout the entire service life;
– It does not contain silicates, nitrates, phosphates and amines (the NAP free technology);
– It has an extended service life in cooling systems: of passenger cars – up to 250 thousand km; of commercial vehicles – up to 500 thousand km; of stationary engines – up to 6 years.
It is recommended for engines requiring enhanced heat dissipation: highly accelerated engines, engines with a turbocharger and cooling systems of modern commercial vehicles.
Service life: no less than 5 years.
Comply with the manufacturer’s instructions provided in the user’s manual!
There are no reviews yet.