Brake fluid MANNOL DOT-4 is recommended for hydraulic brake systems and clutches using synthetic fluid with the specified specifications. Can be mixed with all fully synthetic brake fluids of similar specification.
Mannol DOT-4 Brake fluid 3002
- Contains boric acid, which completely neutralizes water condensate
- Provides reliable operation of the brake system at any ambient temperature due to the increased boiling point (>245°C) and excellent low-temperature properties (up to -40°C)
- Has the highest chemical and thermal stability
- Offers excellent lubricity and viscosity-temperature properties
- Neutralizes the formation of vapour bubbles
- Compatible with elastomers
- Entirely inactive for the parts of the brake system.
There are no reviews yet.