Engine care, Lubricants, Transmission (Gear) oil
MANNOL 8218 – O.E.M MULTIVEHICLE Automatic Transmission Fluid (4Litres) German Oil
- Highest-quality low-viscosity synthetic base with a consistent high viscosity index in combination with a multifunctional additive package preserves all its properties in a wide range of temperatures: it ensures good lubricating properties at low (-45 °C) temperatures in winter and ensures a stable oil film under extreme loads and high temperatures in summer;
- High-technology combination of additives ensures good antifriction properties for gear couplings and required friction properties for friction elements thus ensuring a significant fuel economy, a continuous and smooth transmission shift and an extended service life of all transmission elements. It ensures a coordinated and smooth operation of clutches. It prevents scuffing;
- Protects metal parts from ferrous and non-ferrous alloys (especially radiators) from corrosion when both in and not in operation;
- Effectively resists aeration and foam formation
- Ensures a compatibility with all sealing materials, prevents them from swelling, hardening and shrinking thus allowing reducing the costs for spare parts and prevents leakages. It effectively protects fluoroelastomer seals of heavy equipment and reduce noise
You may also like…
Car Care, Windscreen, Windscreen care
‘Shield Wash & Go’ Windscreen wash (350mls)
- This highly concentrated windscreen wash is specially formulated to remove insects, silicone, grease, grime and dangerous streaking caused by dirt and environmental contaminants on your windscreen.
- It’s suitable for use on poly-carbonate headlights with windscreen spray jets.
- The built-in measuring unit ensures the correct dosage for the optimum performance in a 2Liters wash reservoir.