When Can I return an ordered item?
CARvity offers a 5-day return window for items that were either damaged, wrong or malfunctioning. You can do well by contacting us via any of our contact phone numbers, emails, social media accounts within 5days of delivery and following the steps below:
– Send a complaint: Which also includes pictures of the product that was delivered to help CARvity.com as a means of evidence.
– Include dates of order, delivery and where possible, product/order number.
– As soon as we validate your claim, we will contact you on how best to retrieve the item.
– Where a refund is requested, we will process same, between 5-7 working days.
What can I return:
You can return all wrongly shipped, defective or damaged items.
Requirements for returns…
- Wrong items: products delivered is entirely different what was displayed on the website. The return will be authorized after validation. Such items will be returned and cost of product and shipping will be returned.
- Changed mind request: product has to be unused if you decide to change your mind on product requested for. You can decide to substitute such product with other products of your choice on our catalogue which goes for the same value. Where you insist on refunds, same will be processed, less of the delivery and return costs.
- Damaged (in transit): this applies if product has visible damage. A replacement will be authorized after validation.
- Incomplete item: product delivered is partial from what was displayed on the website. After validation, CARvity.com will ensure the complete product be sent back once returned.
Items not eligible for return….
- If products have been altered from their original package.
- Products with tampered or missing serial or universal product code numbers.
- Products damaged due to misuse or forceful installation.
- Products cannot be returned after 5 days return timeframe has elapsed.