The Store Manager (SM) reports to the Managing Director with leading company initiatives and ensuring maximum productivity, training and retention of high-performing staff while ensuring a culture of high professionalism. He/She will also be responsible for driving sales, controlling expenses and leading the customer liaison team.
• Responsible for the location’s basic operation, sales and growth.
• Effective management of the Store’s inventory
• Conducts bi-weekly sales, cashflow and inventory reports for the MD’s review
• Innovative deployment and growth of clientele’s database
• Supervision, scheduling, training and developing store personnel
• Delegates and ensures store merchandising tasks are completed in a timely manner
• Monitors cash flow, inventory and security control
• Maintains store appearance and merchandising standards
• Conducts and reviews all opening and closing procedures
• Liaises with all local government agencies that interface with our business for the smooth operation of same
• Addresses customer concerns and resolves them with a goal of turning a complaint into a compliment
• Supervises logistics of ordered items, to and from the Store.
• Will be the location’s Lead Brand Ambassador and Customer Care Agent
• BSc or HND in any field and from any recognized University
• Science, engineering background preferred
• Demonstrates high level of integrity
• Excellent communication and decision-making skills
• Ability to drive customer service and excel in a fast-paced environment
• Proficient at selling
• Ability to use a computer is non-negotiable
• Proficiency with Word, Excel and ERPs are valuable attributes for on this role.
• Capability to manage, analyze and reconcile monthly P&L statement
• Good-to-great automotive knowledge and ability to drive vehicles are huge advantages
• Previous working experience in a related role is a plus