*The Assistant Store Manager (ASM) reports to the Store Manager with competence and reliability that reflects refined work ethics. He/She will also be responsible for ensuring seamless logistics flow,
– Follows up on clients out-of-store requests while keeping a log for such requests.
– Conducts monthly follow-up on clients using approved management messaging/engagement platforms
– Ensures a clean, safe and client-friendly shopping experience and environment
– Routinely cleans all merchandise displayed.
– Assists with inventory and warehousing management.
– Operates cash registers and follows established cash handling duties, including but not limited to deposits and petty cash disbursement.
– Assists with client feedback reports and surveys.
– Handles online, phone line and social media requests
– Manages and tracks dispatch riders, deliveries and product experience feedback.
• BSc or OND in any field and from any recognized higher institution
• Demonstrates high level of integrity and intelligence
• Knowledge of social media marketing, an added advantage
• Ability to write and speak well is key.
• Great client management skills.
• Proficient at selling
• Ability to use a computer is non-negotiable
• Proficiency with Word, Excel and ERPs are valuable attributes for on this role.
• Automotive knowledge and ability to drive vehicles are huge advantages
• Ability to learn quickly is key.